Get a “Work-Out” Loan to Settle Your Trust or Estate Property Dispute Before or During Litigation, Even Prior to Closing Probate
Bank loans? No way! Here’s how to pull money out of your equity.
Why almost everyone is wrong about their Work-Out loan plans…
The person in charge of the probate estate or trust can borrow up to half of the current appraised value.
- Use the equity in the property as loan collateral without personal liability
- Pay your opponent, settle once-and-for-all, and get on with your life
- Pay the attorney(s) and stop the legal bills from growing
- Affordable monthly payments, typically less than renting
- Finally, get a good night’s sleep in your home
You’re just a few steps away from financial control and peace of mind
Get started now by completing the online questionnaire to get your free consultation by clicking on the button below.